Perhaps the most calculated way to save a life
- Visit an abortion clinic. (I’d suggest doing this as a couple, not just as a husband or wife.)
- Find someone in the parking lot who’s trying to get an abortion.
- Offer to adopt her child and pay all the costs (for the birth and the adoption) if she’s willing to not abort her baby.
- If she agrees to consider it, give her your number (and try to get hers).
- If she takes your offer, follow through with your promise.
- If not, try again.
Would this actually work? I don’t know. Could it work? Yeah, I think it could. Does preventing an abortion even count as saving a life? Yes, I think it does.