I’d seen some of this before but hadn’t spent much time digging into how many people are doing stuff like this. So let me introduce you…
- This was the first one I saw that got my attention… because of the music and the sad eyes. (Here’s Noah’s site.)
- Plus a couple female versions here and here, both well done.
- Of course one guy did it while growing a beard. (HT Dru Longhofer)
- And the female version of the beard… pregnancy. :>)
- And might as well throw in the baby-picture version.
- Finally, watch JK Keller age eight whole years in under two minutes. I like how you can see his bone structure seem to develop. He’s done an excellent job lining up his eyes in each of the pictures, though I wish he got a better soundtrack.
- When you’re finished with all that, check out a bunch of the others through JK’s site.
Cool stuff. I’m looking forward to seeing how they continue to mature. It almost inspires me to try something like that myself. You?
(By the way, if you do put something like this together, choose your music wisely. I think that’s what separates the good from the outstanding.)