13 things I like that are happening right now
Maybe not for you, but for me, it’s easy to forget about what’s happening right now right around me. Or when I do focus on right now, I get caught considering what’s urgent instead of what’s important.
So I’m looking to my right, looking to my left, looking up and down, and listing what’s happening right now that I appreciate. Go…
- I’m sipping peppermint tea.
- I’m writing.
- I’m sleeping in later on the weekdays than on the weekends.
- I’m getting together with a friend just to hang out each week.
- I’m skyping with my family every week.
- I’m working part-time hours but can live off of the pay and save easily.
- I’m able to eat foreign food (foreign to me as an American) any time I want.
- I’m making new friends just about every other week.
- I’m publishing online and anyone who has an open Internet connection can read what I write.
- I’m living without a phone and loving it.
- I’m living in a warm-enough room even though it’s freezing outside.
- I’m drying my clothes without a dryer, just air.
- I’m sharing what I feel right now.