10 reasons to contribute to the adoption fund
Contribute to the adoption fund…
- Because there’s a child out there who needs a father.
- Because everyone should care when there’s a child no one personally cares about.
- Because your money will make a tangible difference in this child’s life, to say nothing of my life or my family’s life.
- Because years from now when I send you Christmas photos of my family, you’ll want to have been part of it like this.
- Because I’ve written over 1,000 posts here, and this is the first I’ve ever asked for money.
- Because if I asked you to buy me lunch in person, you probably would… and this, the adoption fund, is so much more important than lunch.
- Because it’s the only way to get a copy of Marshallogue: The Collector’s Edition, a physical book with a few dozen of the best posts from this blog plus three bonus posts not published anywhere else.
- Because it’s the only way to get a copy of Marshallogue: The Reader’s Edition, a digital version of the previously mentioned book
- Because today is the last day to get all the extra bonuses I’ll send you when you contribute.
- Because at the end of your life, you’ll more likely regret not contributing than contributing.